Mindfulness is the first step — turning with loving awareness toward difficult experience (thoughts, emotions, and sensations). Self-compassion comes next— bringing loving awareness to ourselves. Together, mindfulness and self-compassion comprise a state of warm, connected, presence during difficult moments in our lives.
In this 8 week course, participants will learn:
* How to stop being so hard on yourself
* How to handle difficult emotions with greater ease
* How to motivate with encouragement rather than criticism
* How to transform difficult relationships
* Mindful and self-compassionate practices to use daily
For anyone interested in being an MSC trained teacher, this 8 Week Course meets the requirements for the first step of that learning journey.
For more information, visit https://centerformsc.org/train-msc/